About Me
- Name: Krystle
- Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
I love making people laugh, if I can accomplish that, then my days work is done.
Previous Posts
- ~DAD~
- ~One Year~
- ~ASHLEIGH~
- Random
- PINK
- Extra Long Weekend-Part 3 The Journey Ends
- Extra Long Weekend-Part 2
- Extra Long Weekend-Part 1
- Walter & Sammy
- Kool-Aid Blue
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]






4 Comments:
At 22/8/06 9:13 a.m. ,
Ang said...
HAHAHHA-what what WHAT is happening in that 2nd last photo with Clint?? Please Explain!!
At 22/8/06 2:33 p.m. ,
Anonymous said...
krystle you look hot in the babypoo green t shirt. it may sound like im being sarcastic. but i actualy am turned on:) im glad you guys had a good weekend, srry i wasnt around here for it.... that whole "guilt" thing tho.I miss you princess.
At 22/8/06 5:12 p.m. ,
Krystle said...
Ang-When we got into the bar, I took my sweater off and was about to tie it around my waste, when the gentlemen that Clint is said he would wear it, so I didn't have to. Pure goodness that guy is. Or is it the look on his face, that could be because Brandon is pointing to my "normal for NOW cheast"
At 22/8/06 5:14 p.m. ,
Krystle said...
HAHAHAH Im a DORK. The second last picture Clint is showing me new dance moves versre my regular dance moves where I sway and point one finger in the air-posting that picture now.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home