One Of A Kind

March 06, 2006

Wanted

I just recieved this pic from my Uncle Jimmy, who is the stud in the picture with me. It was obviously taken on the cruise. photographers would randomly walk around snapping photo after photo of you, in the middle of dinner, or where ever. Then you would go up to the gift shop where they would display them and you could buy them. (For a lot of money) This one he couldn't resist. I must be his favorite

5 Comments:

  • At 7/3/06 9:07 a.m. , Blogger Ang said...

    Uncle Jimmy is look'n awfully shiny and happy on that cruise...

     
  • At 7/3/06 11:09 p.m. , Blogger Elizabeth said...

    Krystle, I'm starting to think all that chatter about horrible passport photos is a big fat lie. LOOK AT HOW STUNNING YOU ARE! For a glass eye, you sure can take a wonderful picture.

     
  • At 8/3/06 12:11 p.m. , Blogger Ang said...

    I thought Krystle had the crossed eye and I had the glass eye.
    She's Canada's Next Top Model all the same.

     
  • At 8/3/06 5:29 p.m. , Blogger Krystle said...

    Ang Do I have a funny story for you. But I will save it for a rainy day in Powell Rive, and for sure when Lesa's there too. You two are Beautiful Angels.

     
  • At 20/3/06 8:27 a.m. , Blogger Krystle said...

    Now that I have a digital, I will be taking a photo of my passport and showing the Awful pic Lesa

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home