Dreams
This morning I woke up from a dream I was having. I was making out with Vince Vaughn, so I looked up kissing a celebrity, and this what it had to say.
kissing a celebrity: Trying to boost your self- worth.
I wonder how much of this dream interpretation is true.
kissing a celebrity: Trying to boost your self- worth.
I wonder how much of this dream interpretation is true.

8 Comments:
At 30/11/05 6:09 p.m. ,
Anonymous said...
0% thats like thinking your horoscope is true...but good for u vince is a hunk!
haha
At 30/11/05 9:15 p.m. ,
Krystle said...
who are you?? I am no good at guessing games
At 30/11/05 9:33 p.m. ,
Anonymous said...
hahaha
ur brother
At 1/12/05 12:29 a.m. ,
Ang said...
Love the new look Krystle. Changing the template always inspires me to blog more regularly.
At 1/12/05 6:21 a.m. ,
Heather said...
*laughing out loud* Vince Vaugn?! Oh honey, you can do better than that!
At 1/12/05 6:54 a.m. ,
Ang said...
Who is this guy? I'm looking him up. Maybe the fact that it was him has something to do with the interpretation?!
At 1/12/05 8:58 a.m. ,
Krystle said...
Vince....you know, dodgeball, and hes the new guy with Jennifer Aniston-maybe I just want to be like her?
At 1/12/05 10:02 p.m. ,
Ang said...
Okay, now I know. I love that guy!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home