First Camp 2007 (#1)


Some random photos of out first Camping trip of 2007. We are starting a May long tradition, and hopefully it sticks. Last year we endured a provincial camp at Miracle beach (if I knew how, I would take you back in time through my blog to that very trip) This year was Campbell River's very own Beaver Tail Lake, costs nothing, but the Lucky (beer) you consume, and the smokey's you roast.
Picture description from top left to right.1. Poncho style with a Star magazine (thanks to Nik), and Andrea with her awesome, new, cheap tooke
2.More poncho/funny faces in the back of Clint's (moms) car
3. Brokeback
4. Brokeback spitting fire

3 Comments:
At 30/5/07 9:26 p.m. ,
Ang said...
good ones guys, still laughing
At 30/5/07 11:37 p.m. ,
Anonymous said...
The last one we were sooooo fake laughing. I forget who's idea it was (probably min, or stacey's)
TOO FUNNY.
Thaks for tonight. I love you Sista.
At 30/5/07 11:38 p.m. ,
Anonymous said...
I can't spell. SMRT.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home